- swimmer Cullen Jones who won three medals,
- swimmer Nia Neal who won a bronze,
- track star Sanya Richards-Ross who’s bringing home a gold,
- runner DeeDee Trotter who received a bronze,
- sprinter Justin Gatlin with a bronze,
- hurdler Michael Tinsley with a silver,
- long jumper Will Claye was awared bronze,
- young gymnist Gabby Douglas with two gold medal,
- tennis stars Venus and Serena Williams with gold medals, Serena’s individual gold,
- fencing champion Maya Lawrence with a bronze,
- Reese Hoffer won a bronze for shot put and,
- boxer Claressa Shields who won gold today.
Congratulations to all of our Olympic athletes!
like what you're reading?